Please note that the following sample warranty information for United Energy Group is provided for informational purposes only. It is recommended to consult with legal professionals to customize and finalize the warranty information based on your specific business requirements and jurisdiction.
- Warranty Coverage United Energy Group provides the following warranty coverage for its products and services:a. Product Warranty: United Energy Group warrants that its products, including but not limited to energy generation equipment and related components, shall be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a specified warranty period. The warranty period and specific coverage details for each product shall be outlined in the product documentation or separate warranty agreement.b. Service Warranty: United Energy Group warrants that its services, including installation, maintenance, and repair, shall be performed with due care and in accordance with industry standards. The warranty period and specific coverage details for each service shall be outlined in the service agreement or separate warranty agreement.
- Warranty Exclusions The warranty coverage provided by United Energy Group may be subject to certain exclusions, including but not limited to:a. Normal Wear and Tear: The warranty does not cover damages or defects that result from normal wear and tear, including deterioration or gradual decline in performance over time.b. Improper Use or Maintenance: The warranty does not cover damages or defects caused by improper use, abuse, neglect, unauthorized modifications, or failure to follow the recommended maintenance procedures as specified in the product documentation or service guidelines.c. Force Majeure Events: The warranty does not cover damages or defects resulting from force majeure events, including natural disasters, acts of God, war, terrorism, civil unrest, or any other events beyond the control of United Energy Group.d. Third-Party Components or Services: The warranty does not cover damages or defects related to third-party components or services used in conjunction with United Energy Group’s products or services. Any warranty claims regarding such components or services should be directed to the respective third-party providers.
- Warranty Claim Procedure To make a warranty claim, the customer must follow the designated procedure as outlined by United Energy Group. This may include providing proof of purchase, product or service identification, and a detailed description of the alleged defect or issue. United Energy Group reserves the right to evaluate and verify the warranty claim before proceeding with any repair, replacement, or refund.
- Limitation of Liability United Energy Group’s liability under the warranty is limited to the repair, replacement, or refund of the defective product or service, at its discretion. In no event shall United Energy Group be liable for any consequential, incidental, indirect, or special damages arising from the use or inability to use the products or services covered under warranty.
- Governing Law and Jurisdiction This warranty information shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the jurisdiction where United Energy Group is located. Any disputes arising from the warranty or related claims shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that jurisdiction.
Please note that this sample warranty information is a general guideline and should be customized to align with your specific business requirements, local laws, and legal advice.